[Euro][slideshow]

"Coronavirus helped in my recovery, I'm very happy" - Suarez

Luis Suarez (middle) reacts after sustaining injury. Photo: RicardoNogueira/EurasiaSport via Getty

Luis Suarez has revealed he’s feeling good after returning to training at Barcelona.

The striker was due to missing the season
after undergoing knee surgery over the New Year.

But Suarez is now back in training: “The truth is I am very happy. At first I did a few days with Juanjo and then little by little I joined the group. Now I have been doing full training sessions with the group for a few days.

Luis Suarez trains with his Barcelona teammates 👇



“In part, the coronavirus helped me gain time in my recovery, I am going to be able to play matches that I could not have played, I’m very happy for that part but you have to see the negative part also with the whole situation that many people are experiencing today.”
SportingLife

Suarez posted "we keep training" 👇



Suarez in training 👇



View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Luis Suarez (@luissuarez9) on


No comments:

FEATURED

La Liga: Valencia leave pitch in protest against racism

During Sunday's 2-1 loss at Cadiz, Valencia walked off the pitch following an alleged racist comment, before later returning to finish t...

Euro

[Euro][stack]

Afro

[Afro][grids]

International

[International][btop]