[Euro][slideshow]

Nigeria midfielder John Ogu bares mind on moving away from Saudi Arabian club Al-Adalah

Nigeria midfielder John Ogu at Saudi Arabian club Al-Adalah. Photo: John Ogu

Nigerian midfielder John Ogu has explained the reason behind his decision to part ways with his Saudi Arabia premier league side Aladalah Football Club.

Ogu who confirmed his exit from the Club on Wednesday said he could not fly back to Saudi Arabia for the restart, due to ban on international flights in Nigeria.

According to Brila, It would be recalled that the midfielder penned a six months deal with the club in January, but he returned to his homeland Nigeria, shortly after football activities were suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.

“To my fans wanting to know, I signed a six months contract with Aladalah football club which was going fine before the Pandemic. I couldn’t get a flight back to join the team for the restart of the league. Another option I had was to fly from Cotonou which I got a ticket and I was told no,” he said.

The 31-year-old holding midfielder who is now free to join any club of his choice, said he wishes the club all the best in the future.

“Crazy how things turned out to be due to the global pandemic all over the world, but I want to wish you guys all the best in the Future.

"I’m grateful for all your support and prayers towards me and my Career. It means a lot. Looking forward to what’s next for me” he concluded.

No comments:

FEATURED

La Liga: Valencia leave pitch in protest against racism

During Sunday's 2-1 loss at Cadiz, Valencia walked off the pitch following an alleged racist comment, before later returning to finish t...

Euro

[Euro][stack]

Afro

[Afro][grids]

International

[International][btop]