[Euro][slideshow]

Aftermath of Brighton-Victory: 'I am so happy...in another final' - Man City's Jesus

Brazilian professional footballer, plays as forward for English side Manchester City and the Brazil National Team - Getty

Manchester City Brazilian striker Gabriel Jesus reveals, he is happy to have netted the goal that secured a spot for the team in the FA Cup final.


Jesus scored the only goal of the game as City beat Brighton 1 - 0 in the semi-final at Wembley on Saturday.

The Brazil international told CityTV: “I am so happy because we are in another final.”

“The Club is big and now I am so happy because we go to the pitch again and we won the game, it’s important.

“I am happy because I want to go to the pitch and score every game. Sometimes I can’t do that but I am so happy when we win this game, it was so hard. Brighton were good at set pieces and long balls. It’s hard.”

No comments:

FEATURED

La Liga: Valencia leave pitch in protest against racism

During Sunday's 2-1 loss at Cadiz, Valencia walked off the pitch following an alleged racist comment, before later returning to finish t...

Euro

[Euro][stack]

Afro

[Afro][grids]

International

[International][btop]