[Euro][slideshow]

Rachel Daly signs new three-year deal with Houston Dash

England International Rachel Ann Daly. Photo: Racheldaly3

England international Rachel Daly has signed a new three-year deal with Houston Dash until 2023.

The 28-year-old forward helped Houston to victory in the NWSL Challenge Cup last season, winning the Golden Boot and being named most valuable player.

Daly, who has won 35 England caps, has spent five years with the Dash since being selected via the college draft.

"It's a club I want to be a part of. I hold this club very close to my heart," she said.


Watch: Houston Dash "a club I hold very close to my heart"

No comments:

FEATURED

La Liga: Valencia leave pitch in protest against racism

During Sunday's 2-1 loss at Cadiz, Valencia walked off the pitch following an alleged racist comment, before later returning to finish t...

Euro

[Euro][stack]

Afro

[Afro][grids]

International

[International][btop]