[Euro][slideshow]

Mourinho wants to return to management, says 'preparing myself for the next one'

Jose Mourinho - Getty

Former Manchester United Boss, Jose Mourinho has revealed he wants to return to management in the summer, however, he is waiting for the right project.


56-year old Mourinho has been out of work since he was sacked by United in December.

Mourinho says he has turned down "three or four" job offers and is currently "preparing" for the next one.

"I would like to be back in the summer in June for a new club and a new pre-season," he told BeIN Sports.

"I know exactly what I don't want. I know what I want, in terms of not the specific club but the nature of the job, the dimension of the job."

Before the reappointment of Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid, Mourinho was linked to a return to the Spanish giants.

The former Chelsea Boss says he misses "nothing at all" but is "not on holiday or bored with nothing to do".

He further said: "I am working, preparing myself for the next one".

However, the Portuguese did rule out taking a job with a national team. He said, "I like matches and I want to stay in football club level."

No comments:

FEATURED

La Liga: Valencia leave pitch in protest against racism

During Sunday's 2-1 loss at Cadiz, Valencia walked off the pitch following an alleged racist comment, before later returning to finish t...

Euro

[Euro][stack]

Afro

[Afro][grids]

International

[International][btop]