[Euro][slideshow]

Chelsea: Striker Higuain bares mind - my 'intention' is to stay at Stamford Bridge

Argentine striker Gonzalo Higuain joined English side Chelsea on loan from Italian Side Juventus - Getty

Gonzalo Higuain, Chelsea striker, says it is his "intention" to be at Stamford Bridge next season.


The 31-year old Argentine international  joined the Blues on loan until the end of the season from Italian giants Juventus in January.

Maurizio Sarri, Chelsea Manager, last week, said Higuain - who has scored three goals in eight Premier League appearances - needs "time to improve".

Higuain celebrates after scoring - Getty

The striker said: "I want to do as well as I can so I can be here for next season."

"I came here and I wanted to stay. It's a good city, you live well and you can be relaxed but also enjoy yourself - so my intention is to stay here."

No comments:

FEATURED

La Liga: Valencia leave pitch in protest against racism

During Sunday's 2-1 loss at Cadiz, Valencia walked off the pitch following an alleged racist comment, before later returning to finish t...

Euro

[Euro][stack]

Afro

[Afro][grids]

International

[International][btop]