[Euro][slideshow]

"It's an honour to link up once again with my mentor and friend" - Victor Moses about "amazing" Conte

Victor Moses, Nigerian professional footballer, plays for Italian Serie A club Inter Milan, on loan from English Premier League club Chelsea. Moses plays as a winger on either flank. Photo: Getty

Victor Moses says it is an 'honour' to be working with Antonio Conte again, calling the Inter Coach an "amazing man".

"It's an honour to link up once again with
an important figure in my career," the Nigerian winger told The Nation.

"He's my mentor and friend, I have played under a lot of managers and I've loved every single one of them. The most important one was Antonio Conte.

"At Chelsea, he just came in and changed everything. He is an amazing man; he totally changed my game to be honest. He gave me that fighting spirit to believe in myself and to enjoy my football same time.

Moses in training. Photo: Getty

"I've come to realise that you play better under a coach that believes in you and that is what Conte has done for me. I've played three matches and it's been wonderful.

"He played football himself and he has a lot of passion. I am very happy to work with him again."
Football-Italia

No comments:

FEATURED

La Liga: Valencia leave pitch in protest against racism

During Sunday's 2-1 loss at Cadiz, Valencia walked off the pitch following an alleged racist comment, before later returning to finish t...

Euro

[Euro][stack]

Afro

[Afro][grids]

International

[International][btop]