[Euro][slideshow]

Photos: I "admire" his bite and "mischief" - Chiellini about Suarez teeth attack on his shoulder

Italy Defender Giorgio Chiellini (left) bitten on his shoulder by Uruguay forward Luis Suarez (right) during a FIFA World Cup 2014 encounter between Italy and Uruguay. Photo: Getty

Giorgio Chiellini wrote about Uruguay international Luis Suarez biting him on the shoulder. 'I admire him. I too am a son of a b***h on the field and proud of it.'


The Juventus and Italy defender releases his autobiography this month and covers numerous subjects throughout his career, including the infamous bite during the 2014 World Cup.

"The truth is, I admire his mischief, because if Suarez were to lose that, he would become an average player," wrote Chiellini.

Chiellini in pain after being bitten by Suarez. Photo: Getty

"Nothing strange happened that day in the 2014 World Cup. Suddenly, I realised I'd been bitten on the shoulder. It happened but that is his strategy when fighting with body-to-body contact.

"Suarez and I are similar and I like facing strikers like him. He had no need to apologize to me. I too am a son of a b***h on the field and proud of it."
Football-Italia

Chelsea defender Ivanovic was also bitten by Suarez. See photos 👇

Chelsea defender Ivanovic cries as he got bitten on his hand by forward Suarez. The Uruguayan was at Liverpool then. Photo: Getty

According to MirrorUK, Luis Suarez has admitted he "completely lost it" when he sank his teeth into Branislav Ivanovic. Suarez was red-carded after the teeth attack. Photo: MirrorUK

No comments:

FEATURED

La Liga: Valencia leave pitch in protest against racism

During Sunday's 2-1 loss at Cadiz, Valencia walked off the pitch following an alleged racist comment, before later returning to finish t...

Euro

[Euro][stack]

Afro

[Afro][grids]

International

[International][btop]