[Euro][slideshow]

Gattuso 'becoming a great coach' - Napoli striker Victor Osimhen

SSC Napoli new Nigerian addition Victor Osimhen has said that the club's Head Coach Gennaro Gattuso is 'trying to bring the best out of me' and for that 'I want to repay him'.

SSC Napoli Nigerian striker Victor Osimhen
Nigerian striker in action for SSC Napoli. Photo: @victorosimhen9


The Nigeria international has also described the Italian Manager as a 'great coach' that he 'really admire a lot'.


In Osimhen's chat with Brila fm from Italy, the sharpshooter narrated his first experience with the ex Italy and AC Milan defensive midfielder.


He said: ”Sometimes we watch people on TV and quickly judge them, I think for me he is a great man and he is becoming a great coach also.


“When I first went to Napoli, I went to his home and I know the way he spoke to me and how he really wants me and this is the most important thing, a man I watched on TV and really admire a lot.


Victor Osimhen - 'The BOSS and his boy'



“For him supporting me and pushing me to the hardest, trying to bring the best out of me I want to repay him for the believe he has had in me which is the most important thing,” 


Victor Osimhen joined Italian Serie A club SSC Napoli from French Ligue 1 club LOSC Lille for a club record fee of €70 million potentially rising to €80 million with add-ons.


The Napoli move has made Osimhen the most expensive African transfer to date.


No comments:

FEATURED

La Liga: Valencia leave pitch in protest against racism

During Sunday's 2-1 loss at Cadiz, Valencia walked off the pitch following an alleged racist comment, before later returning to finish t...

Euro

[Euro][stack]

Afro

[Afro][grids]

International

[International][btop]