[Euro][slideshow]

"Germany is my home, England nowhere like home" - Balogun

Leon Balogun - Getty

Super Eagles of Nigeria and Brighton and Hove Albion defender Leon Balogun has disclosed that he would like to play in the Bundesliga again.


Balogun moved out of Germany when he signed for Premier League team Brighton and Hove Albion in 2018 after the expiration of his contract with Mainz O5.

The 31-year old later found first team opportunity difficult to come by at the American Express Stadium and moved to English Championship side Wigan.

Balogun hustles for the ball with Chelsea French striker Olivier Giroud - Getty

According to FussballTransfers, the former Werder Bremen said: "Germany is my home, I would always think about it, I'm still fit. Even if I turn 32 in the summer, I still have a few years in my legs. I would also like to continue the experience of England, but the bottom line is that it is nowhere like home."

Balogun has played for Mainz O5, Hertha Berlin, Hannover 96, Darmstadt 98 before moving to the Premier League.
Brila.net

No comments:

FEATURED

La Liga: Valencia leave pitch in protest against racism

During Sunday's 2-1 loss at Cadiz, Valencia walked off the pitch following an alleged racist comment, before later returning to finish t...

Euro

[Euro][stack]

Afro

[Afro][grids]

International

[International][btop]