[Euro][slideshow]

Aftermath of Chelsea-Victory: Salah's goal 'blew me away' - Klopp

Liverpool Manager Jurgen Klopp - Getty

Jurgen Klopp said he was “blown away” by the quality of Mohamed Salah’s crucial strike as Liverpool returned to the Premier League summit.


The Egyptian’s stunning goal doubled Liverpool’s lead over Chelsea as the Premier League leadership again switched hands within a matter of hours, Klopp’s side responding to Manchester City’s earlier 3-1 win over Crystal Palace.

“It blew me away. I was really happy and I saw it because I was in line with the ball,” Klopp, the Liverpool manager, said. “Maybe I saw it first that it would go in.

Mohamed Salah, voted Man Of The Match 👨 🏆- As posted on Liverpool official Twitter account 👇👇



“It was a really, really outstanding finish, and I don’t want to minimise that."

Jurgen Klopp celebrates with Salah after scoring Liverpool's second goal

“Chelsea are a top, top team. We treat these games like Champions League games, nothing else. And you cannot defend a team like this without offensive wingers."


No comments:

FEATURED

La Liga: Valencia leave pitch in protest against racism

During Sunday's 2-1 loss at Cadiz, Valencia walked off the pitch following an alleged racist comment, before later returning to finish t...

Euro

[Euro][stack]

Afro

[Afro][grids]

International

[International][btop]